FirstLight Home Care Fuels Growth with 11 New Franchise Agreements. New Locations Demonstrate Growing Need for Caregiving Services for Aging Population
PRESS RELEASE (Cincinnati, OH) -- FirstLight Home Care, a growing provider of non-medical, in-home care, today announced that it has recently finalized 11 new franchise agreements to bring its caregiving services to new markets across the country. The in-home caregiving market has seen demand rise steadily as the size of the senior population continues to expand in the U.S. and as the desire among seniors to stay in their own homes remains strong.
Founded in 2009, FirstLight Home Care currently offers customized caregiving services in 21 states across the U.S. With its expansion into 11 new markets, the company will add two states, offering its services for the first time in New York and Arkansas. The other new markets will be in six states where the company already has a presence.
“We are very pleased to welcome our new franchise partners to the FirstLight Home Care family and are eager to expand our brand’s offering to more families in need of caregiving assistance for a loved one,” said Jeff Bevis, CEO, FirstLight Home Care. “These 11 new territories are illustrative of our impressive track record of growth, growing to 89 territories in less than three years. We believe there continues to be tremendous opportunity for expansion across the country as families seek ways to keep their loved ones safe at home.”
FirstLight Home Care welcomes the following new franchise partners who will expand the company’s service offering in the following new markets:
1. Altadena, CA – Andrew Ream will introduce FirstLight Home Care in Altadena, CA
2. Charleston, SC – Don and Craig Randall, a father and son partnership, will expand FirstLight’s presence in South Carolina
3. Denver, CO – Amanda and Chris Koch, a husband and wife partnership, will bring FirstLight’s standard of caregiving services to Denver
4. Lewis Center, OH- Kathy Kotowski will introduce FirstLight Home Care to Lewis Center, OH
5. Montrose, CO - Judy DeVincentis and Starla Merling will bring FirstLight Home Care to the Montrose, CO market
6. Pinellas County, FL – Jennifer and Steve Rattner, a husband and wife team, will be launching FirstLight Home Care in North Pinellas County, FL
7. Plainfield, IL – Brian Foster will launch his FirstLight Home Care franchise in Plainfield, IL
8. Rodgers, AR - Frederic Smith and Gannon Randolph have signed on to launch FirstLight Home Care in Rogers, AR, bringing the company to the state for the first time
9. Scottsdale, AZ – James and Becky Crews, a husband and wife team, will bring FirstLight Home Care to Scottsdale, AZ
10. Westchester County, NY – Vincent McMahon will launch FirstLight Home Care in New York’s Westchester County, the first location in New York State
11. Winter Park, FL – Karen Tucker will introduce FirstLight Home Care into the Winter Park, FL market
For additional information about FirstLight Home Care locations, please visit: https://www.firstlightfranchise.com/available-markets
About FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care creates a new standard in non-medical, in-home care customized for seniors, new mothers and those recovering from illness, injury or surgery. The demand for high-quality in-home care is at an all-time high, with more than 12 percent of Americans over 65 year old and wanting to remain independent for as long as possible. FirstLight Home Care combines best practices of a dynamic senior leadership team with more than 110 years of collective senior care experience and innovative approaches to make this franchise an emerging market leader in a fast-growing industry. FirstLight Home Care franchises have exclusive access to Foundation FirstSM, the best-in-class franchise support system bringing together 26 franchise essentials, unmatched in the industry.