Who Is the Ideal Candidate to Own a Firstlight Franchise?
Opening a home care franchise is a big decision. You’re investing your savings in something that’s more than a business. It comes with a set of operating procedures and core values. Since, as a franchise business owner, you’ll be called upon to live those values every day, it’s important to make sure those values align with your own. Ask yourself, “Am I passionate about this service? Do these values sound like mine?” If the answer is yes, you’ve found the right match.
What You Don't Need
When we look at candidates for FirstLight Home Care franchise ownership, we’re looking for positive personality traits, ethics and entrepreneurship. But those qualities are not necessarily conveyed with a college degree.
Here are some things we don’t require of our franchise owners:
- A medical background: You don’t need a medical background to own a FirstLight Home Care franchise. The services we provide are specifically non-medical, like companionship, help around the house, and travel.
- A business degree: A business background is helpful, but it’s not required to own a FirstLight franchise. We provide top-notch training and support to help all of our franchise owners build powerful businesses using our proven system.
What We Look For
At FirstLight Home Care, the values of our franchise are summed up in our Culture of Care. We care, and care deeply, about every life we touch, from seniors to their families to our staff to our franchise business owners. We want to see everyone happy, healthy and successful.
We look for franchise business owners who believe in and live that Culture of Care. Those traits include:
- A passion for helping seniors and others in need of home care.
- Compassion for families making decisions about their loved ones’ care.
- Willingness to work hard to create a thriving business.
- Leadership skills to build a stable, professional team of caregivers.
Our franchise owners come from all backgrounds and walks of life, from veterans and their spouses to retirees looking for a second career.
Find Out More
If you see yourself in the list of traits we look for in a FirstLight Home Care franchise owner, we would love to hear from you. We’re always on the lookout for entrepreneurs who share our belief in a Culture of Care. Call us directly at today or contact FirstLight Home Care online for more information.