Owning a home care franchise like FirstLight Home Care has many rewards. While senior care facilities may be the right option for some patients, our services are focused on maintaining a senior’s independence for as long as possible, while providing the care needed to foster a safe and familiar environment. When compared to senior care facilities, there are a number of in-home care service advantages:
- Homecare services are convenient for people needing temporary services.
- It can be used to provide long-term care, and even live-in care as well.
- Homecare allows for familiar surroundings for the patient, which is more comfortable for the patient and family.
- Comfortable, familiar environments usually allow for faster recovery from injury, surgery, or other age related ailments. In memory care patients, this type of environment is extremely helpful in prolonging the memory disease the patient may be suffering from.
- Homecare services can vary in several difference types of services, from companion care to personal care; even special memory care and other diseases. FirstLight Home Care offers special dementia care services, in home vitals monitoring and more.
- Homecare allows patients more privacy and dignity, while still being able to maintain their independence.
- Homecare is usually more affordable than assisted living facility costs.
- For family member homecare givers, FirstLight Homecare offers respite care, which allows the family caregiver to take a break and for our care providers to step in and care for their loved one.
- Homecare services reduces stress for friends and family, increasing relief knowing that their loved one is receiving reliable care at home, in a comfortable environment instead of an unfamiliar environment.
If you would like more information on senior care service franchises, especially owning a FirstLight Home Care franchise, please visit our franchise information site, give us a call to speak with a FirstLight team member: 1.866.5348, and download our Franchise Information Kit.