Let’s be honest, the current state of the economy has everybody on edge when it comes to their career. Becoming a franchise owner could offer more benefits and stability than “Corporate America.”
FirstLight Home Care offers a low-investment business opportunity in arguably the hottest industry in the United States — Senior Care. The franchise model is considered to be one of the smartest business models, and for good reason. Franchising allows people the freedom and satisfaction to run their own business, while still having support, training, and branding and marketing tools to help you thrive.
At FirstLight Home Care, we offer even more added benefits that make us a unique franchise system within the senior care industry:
• We are a low-investment franchise system and have many relationships with third party financial institutions for lending options.
• We offer franchise discounts for women and veteran owners.
• We’ve invested heavily in personnel and operations support. Our initial and on-going support is hands on with a field support ratio of about 1:30 (i.e one field Business Development Director for every thirty owners.) The typical support ratios in other concepts are about 1:45 or 50
• Our intranet, or “library,” as we like to call it, offers owners updated training and industry information for themselves and their employees.
• We offer free training for franchise employees.
• FirstLight Home Care is the only franchise system in the healthcare industry to offer a complete technology package for our franchisees.
• We help our franchise owners identify the right people to add to their team. Whether hiring an Operating partner or Caregivers, FirstLight has screening, benchmarking and assessment tools available.
Becoming a franchise owner offers many more benefits and fewer risks, especially during economical turbulence. Becoming a FirstLight Home Care franchise owner means becoming part of the FirstLight family, and having added benefits that we feel are necessary for franchisee growth and overall satisfaction.
Find out more on becoming a FIrstLight HomeCare franchise owner by visiting our franchise ownership page. (https://www.firstlightfranchise.com/)