Why Convert to the FirstLight Home Care Franchise Brand?
Converting your independent home care business into a FirstLight Home Care franchise is easy, and it’s a great way to grow your business without compromising the things you care about most. We share your commitment to integrity and helping others maintain their independence by providing exceptional in-home care that always puts people first. When you become a part of our FirstLight family, we really do understand where you’re coming from and respect the work you and your team have done for your clients and their families. We know that it’s your dedication to caring that makes all the difference. Our focus is on providing you with the tools you need to grow and extend your services to more people who can use your help with in home care.
We’ll Help You Grow Your Existing Senior Care Business
- FirstLight owners are significantly out-performing the industry average in hours-per-week/revenues
- FirstLight was awarded “Top Franchise Owner Satisfaction” six years running
(Franchisee Business Review 2011-2017)
- Ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine Top 500 U.S. Franchises in only our 2nd year (2013), and for 5 years in a row (2013-2017)
- Ranked by FORBES and INC magazines as a perennial top franchise opportunity
The FirstLight Home Care franchise opportunity gives you and your clients greater access to resources that enhance the quality of care you provide and allows you to expand your client base with the full support of a national home care leader. You’ll be supported with an award winning, proven operating system in non-medical home care, helping take your existing business to the next level.
Benefits of Joining a FirstLight Home Care Franchise
- Increased brand awareness and long-term growth potential
- Additional revenue streams beyond caregiver billed hours
- No upfront royalties on your existing business
- Royalties are deferred over time and are based on your annual sales
- Full access to the resources of FirstLight’s national franchise network
- Volume purchasing programs
- Marketing materials
- Operating system tools
- FirstLight proprietary technology platform including scheduling, payroll, invoicing, 3rd party payer, sales management, quality control, client/family portal, and more!
- Best practices and ongoing research capabilities
- Ability to enhance the quality of care you provide to your clients and their families
- National advertising fund
How to Convert Your Home Care Business to a FirstLight Franchise
Our conversion process is simple, straightforward, and always pressure-free. We want you to join FirstLight Home Care because it’s the right fit for you and your clients, and FirstLight. We’ll take the time to make sure you get all the information you need to make a decision you’re comfortable with and that serves the best interests of you and your clients.
Here’s how the process usually works:
- Contact us today (online through the below form or by phone) to start the process
- Explore our franchise business model in detail through our online Virtual Brochure
- Complete the franchise application
- Accept our invitation to visit our corporate offices and spend a day with us (Discovery Day)
- We’ll talk about everything that’s important to you and what it would be like to work together
- At that time, we can decide if our conversion program is the right fit for you, and for us
- We’ll review your operating data and finalize deferred royalty levels and timing
Once the above steps have been completed, your franchise agreement will be delivered to you, so it can be signed, and you can begin the conversion process.
We will then work with you to complete a series of support calls and checklist steps to prepare for a professional transition from your business to the FirstLight Home Care platform. To ensure a smooth transition, we will agree on an effective date that allows for all aspects of the FirstLight operating system to be rolled into your business without causing any disruptions and will work with you on-site, in your office, to assist you as you get started.